Juvederm in Chicago is used by men and women alike to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to give them the youthful appearance that they have always wanted. The filler is said to be minimally invasive and has been lauded as one of the best fillers in the United States.
Juvederm is a gel that is colorless and injected right into the skin of the face to iron out fine wrinkles. Of course, as with any treatment on the market today there are going to be pros and cons to this filler as well. If you are on the fence about whether to use this treatment, read on below for some of the pros and cons to help you make up your mind.
* This filler has been known to smooth out lines on the face and slight wrinkles to the point where they are barely noticeable if they are noticeable at all.
* You don’t have to wait weeks on the results, they are noticeable right away.
* Only one single treatment is needed to show the instant results.
* The treatment will last from nine months to one year.
* There are very few side effects associated with this filler.
* There have been no reported allergic reactions to the fillers at all.
Of course, where there are pros, there are always going to be cons. Read on below for a few cons associated with this treatment.
* Not everyone can use this filler. If you have suffered from some allergies in the past, then this treatment can be dangerous. You need to contact your doctor for advice before you elect to receive this injection.
* Side effects that may happen to certain people include, lumps, redness, and bruising at the site of the injection.
* While the treatment is considered to be safe, studies are still going on to determine its safety for all.
If you are considering Juvederm, then you need to consult your family doctor first. Let him help you make the decision of whether to take the injection or not. While it is considered to be safe and works well, a doctor’s release to take it is better for all concerned.
These are just a few of the pros and cons. If you are still on the fence, consult your doctor and weigh them carefully, before making a final decision.
If you are looking to receive Juvederm in Chicago, make sure to check out The Michael Horn Center for Cosmetic Surgery at www.getbotoxchicago.com/cosmetic-fillers/juvederm/. They are the leading authority on anything laser and Juvederm related and are eager to help you with all of your cosmetic needs.