More people in America are traveling with their dogs in tow. In response, more hotels and motels are opening their rooms. In Bend OR, not just the hotels are pet-friendly. You can also take your dog with you when you head out to sip one of the town’s famous craft brews at a brewery or its brewpub.
Dog Welcoming Options
According to some statistics, Bend OR has over 70 pet-friendly restaurants. Many of them are brewpubs. If you are thirsty to try a local craft brew and do not want to leave your favorite companion behind, consider visiting the patios and gardens of any of the brewpubs listed below:
* 10 Barrel Brewing Company: Space is always available for dogs on the patio
* Cascade Lakes Brewing Company
* McMenamins at Old St. Francis: You and your dog can grab a table at the garden patio around the side.
* Worthy Brewery: If you want to toss back a few cool ones, take a seat in the expansive beer garden.
* Deschutes Brewery: This one has space at some of the patio tables.
* GoodLife Brewing Company Bierhall: Enjoy the atmosphere of the b-Biergarten with your dog.
* Bend Brewing Co: The outdoor patio of this brewpub overlooks the Deschutes River and is very dog-friendly
* Crux Fermentation Project: Dogs If you want to get a panoramic view of the Cascade Mountains, book a patio table for you and your canine companion
* Sunriver Brewing Co.: Take a seat in either the front or back patio. Your dog is welcome in both.
Tossing Back a Brew in a Brewpub with your Dog
If you plan on a beer vacation but do not want to leave the dog at home, come to stay in dog-friendly Bend OR. Hotels are very accepting of canines. Parks are as plentiful as hiking opportunities. Moreover, at the end of the day, when a craft brew hits the spot perfectly, take your canine companion and relax at a welcoming brewpub.