Heating oil is a stable, combustible and non-explosive product used to heat a home. Today’s home heating oil is environmentally friendly safe and clean. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), home heating oil is now one of the cleanest combustion sources available. Modern heating oil systems operate at 85 to 95 percent efficiency or higher. This means that a home will heat up faster, and consume fuel when compared to other heating systems, such as natural gas or electricity. Here are some of the commonly asked questions to know about Home Heating Oil Cherry Hill NJ.
What are some ways to save on home heating oil?
* Cracks and gaps around the homes should be sealed to avoid heat loss.
* Make sure that the home heating oil system is inspected and tuned up annually by a professional.
* Use a programmable thermostat to lower home heating costs.
* Shorten showers. Note that showers account for about two-thirds of water heating expenses.
Why do the prices of home heating oil fluctuate?
* Operating expenses: Prices of heating can be affected by operating costs, such as insurance, state and local fees, transportation and overhead costs.
* Fluctuations in the price of crude oil: Heating oil is a component of crude oil. Thus, changes in the price of crude oil will affect the prices of heating oil.
* Competition in local markets: Prices of oil heat may be higher in the remote or rural area due to fewer competitors.
What are some of the top benefits of using heating oil?
* Economical: A study conducted by the Department of Ecology shows that heating oil is 16 percent more efficient than natural gas.
* Warmer and cozy: Home heating oil burns 400 degrees hotter than electricity and natural gas.
* Cost effective: The operation costs of heating oil may be about 2.5 to 5.5 times lower than that of electricity and natural gas.
These are some essential details to know about Home Heating Oil Cherry Hill NJ. It is important to choose a reliable home heating oil supplier to get a consistent oil supply at a reasonable price. For more info about home heating, and how to contact a reputable supplier, please visit Oildepotsj.net.