Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) are commissioned to measure toxic gas such as CO, NOx, SO2, HF etc. emitted by the Industries to the surrounding environment. They are means to comply with air emission standards of State & Central Regulatory Authorities. With the help of CEMS, industries continuously collect, record and report the required emissions data. By selecting the reliable continuous emission monitoring systems, objectives of emission monitoring can be achieved with minimum down time.
Benefits of Purchasing the Right Equipment
* Ensures that your company is following the environmental regulations required by the government.
* Continuous emission monitoring systems gives real time emission data
* Alerts workers when there is a high-level of emission that needs to corrected and take preventive steps
* Removes moisture and dust from sample gas to protect gas sensor and enhance lifespan
* Minimizes the risk of violating the regulations that are set to help protect the environment.
* Operates unattended over longer duration
* Valid analytical results are produced which are precise and reliable
* CEMs must be robust, rugged and works under extreme environmental conditions without any effect on analysis.
* Facility such as data validation, calibration, data transmission & alarm generatio
Affordable and Reliable Products are Available
Contact Bhoomi Analyzers to learn more information about the Analyzers and Monitoring equipment they offer. They manufacture Gas Analysers with latest technology available to manufacture reliable products. There Processes and Quality Management Systems are TUV certified and had been focused on delivering top-quality products to each of their customers. In addition to providing dependable analyzers, they exceed their customers’ expectations by delivering exceptional customer service. Spares and accessories availability guaranteed for years at reasonable price.