Unless your home is brand new there is a good chance that you could use new sewer pipes ran through your home. It is paramount that if you do not know how long the pipelines have been in your home that you consult with a professional. Old pipes can easily be damaged and can result in costly repairs if not taken care of. From replacing the pipe to repairing damage to your home from a busted line, you can be facing severe problems if your pipes are neglected. If you are unsure if your home needs new pipes, you can consult with a professional plumber that offers repipe in Phoenix, AZ area to inspect your lines for you.
Signs that Your Pipes May Need to be Replaced
1. Try to determine how old your pipes are and the type of material they are made of. It depends on what the pipes are made out of on how strong they will be.
2. If the pipes in your home are polybutylene or led pipe, you want to have them replaced immediately because harmful toxins such as lead can be in your water.
3. You can see corrosion on exposed pipes in your home.
4. The water that comes out of your faucets is yellow or brown in color.
5. The pipes are leaking even a small one can determine you need your pipes replaced.
Have Your Pipes Replaced by a Company Known for Their Quick and Quality Work
When having your pipelines replaced, you want to hire a knowledgeable company that can get the job done for you. You do not want to hire someone who is not experienced with replacing pipes in a home or you could find yourself paying twice as much to have any issues corrected. Custom Cooling & Plumbing are well-known for their skilled technicians that can quickly repipe your home for you.